Welcome

Welcome! This is a "made to order - custom crafts and sewing" blog. Please take a look around and get an idea of what I can do for you. Remember to check my archives, as I am always adding new posts! You can contact me by email at brock0187@yahoo.com. Thanks!







Search This Blog

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Favor bags... for stones??

I have the pleasure of teaching the Pre-K / Kindergarten Sunday School class at church.  Today we learned about David and Goliath.  After reading the story, and playing "Pin the stone on Goliath's forehead", we filled up bags with 5 stones, just as David had done.  I made the bags yesterday with some leftover fabric and some ribbon for a drawstring.  I got to thinking that these look a lot like favor bags.  I can make these in any size, with any fabric.  Here are what mine looked like:

Front:

Back:

With God, little girls can do BIG things too!

With God, little guys can do BIG things too!

No comments:

Post a Comment