Welcome

Welcome! This is a "made to order - custom crafts and sewing" blog. Please take a look around and get an idea of what I can do for you. Remember to check my archives, as I am always adding new posts! You can contact me by email at brock0187@yahoo.com. Thanks!







Search This Blog

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Piñatas!

For the last few years, I have been making piñatas for my kids' birthday parties.  They LOVE them!  I recently had to start making two per party, one for everyone to have a turn, and one for just the birthday boy to smash.  I am a theme person... so every party has a theme, and a piñata to match! I always hang mine from our chandelier and it doubles as our centerpiece. 

Here is one I recently made for a friend's party.  His theme was spiderman!


Here are some other piñatas over the years... 



My kids wanted to smash the joker in the face!

they had it out for venom too!












1 comment:

  1. Hi - Can you share how you made these? They look so cool! I love the colour schemes :)

    ReplyDelete